So I found these lovely plastic containers at Fry's Marketplace on clearance yesterday. I bought 3 of them not know what i would do with them. Then this afternoon i got the wild idea to organize all of my ribbon. Obviously three was not going to be enough, so Ben ran out to get a few things for dinner and offered to pick up a few more for me. I wanted 7, but they only had 3 big and 3 small ones. So this is what came out of a measly $22.14. I am loving the way it looks against my scrapbook table.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
ribbon=happiness!
that just makes me smile. you might have more ribbon than me!! so cute julie!! Happy Birthday TOMORROW...right?
thanks angie! same to you tomorrow :)
I love those containers, I need to organize my ribbon, and it looks soooo pretty on display!
I think I need to hit a couple of Frys and see what I can find....
happy birthday julie! have fun in cali!
Yeah, so I hope you're having a BLAST over there, and that you guys both had a wonderful B-Day!
P.S. I too am loving the ribbon-goodness! :0)
Post a Comment