CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

first everything

Oh how I love Dove Carmel candy! Jenny just happened to secretly leave one on my desk for me this morning. Almost as much as eating these wonderful, tasty, deliciously satisfying pieces of candy is the little phrase on the inside wrapper. Today's was a new one and I think my fav in a long time. This is what it said:

Therefore, it made me think of some of my 1st.-Enjoy

1st grade teacher: Mrs Montinni

Color of 1st bike: Red

First crush: J.J

First Job: Snack Bar worker at Treehaven Pool

First Airplane Ride: 9 years old to Disneyworld

First Spa Pedicure: 21st Birthday (didn't realize what i was missing all of those years)

First Boyfriend: Aaron O.

First Sport to play: Swimteam @ age 5

First Single Date W/Ben: A movie (Runaway Bride 1999)

First Car: 91 Lincoln Towncar (lets just say it was big enough to keep me safe and everyone else on the road)

First Speeding Ticket: Age 18 on Guadalupe and Gilbert going 47 in a 35. Ooops

First House: this fabulous one we moved into in March

(I am sure I will think of a million others once I post this, but here goes some more useless trivia about me)

Feel free to reflect back on some of your firsts. Hopefully it will bring a smile to your face :)

Night y'all

10 comments:

Jenn said...

I miss Jenny leaving the dove quotes on my desk- I miss you too! I like the firsts, I'm going to have to think of some and post them someday on my blog-

Laura Blue said...

aww julie... that was too cute. great quote, and it help make a cute theme for your post. i need to do something like that. i love it!

Amy said...

Julie
Hey this was so cute. It made me think of some of my "firsts"! I really miss you guys at scrapbooks etc. I think of you girls all the time and the fun that we had! We all need to get together one of these days and have lunch. I really do miss all of you...

Jenn said...

it was awesome seeing you today!

audrey said...

hee girl- still check your blog. I started one myself (dont know why) but thought I would say hi.. How are you?

ForeverSarahLee said...

You are by far the cutest boss I've ever had. Lol! I loved this blog. And I have to inform you that I am totally stealing this idea. But, I have to share one first that yours reminded me of... My first car: a white conv. Saturn, mid-late 90's. I literally had it in my possession for FOUR flippin' days before this old lady caused a wreck and it was completely TOTALLED. Sad.

See ya later Julie. Keep up the cute blogs!

Anonymous said...

what i good thing to post about! that's too cute!

Anonymous said...

what A good thing... sorry

audrey said...

I would love to get together and catch up.. my weekends are free now so if you have any spare time let me know. Yeah i met Ange's mom and a thing for the district. thought that was pretty cool! Let me know if we can make some plans soon!!

shabbyscrapper said...

you are welcome!
i am completely convinced that chocolate and caramel are a match made in heaven! only divine intervention could have produced a match so perfect.