CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I...

I am: in LOVE with my husband

I want: a new car

I have: 1 brother
I dislike: liars
I miss: my PA family and friends
I fear: house fires
I feel: LOVED

I hear: Beverly Kidd on news channel 3

I smell: wallflower plugins

I crave: pumpkin spice Hershey kisses (thanks Louise)

I cry: when I watch sad love stories

I usually: take 2 showers a day

I regret: living with Ben before being married

I search: for cheap car rentals (at least this week)
I wonder: what my life will look like in 5 years
I love: my houseI care: what others think
I always: wear earrings

I worry: about loved ones dying
I am not: a good saver

I remember: summers spent at Treehaven Pool
I believe: you can do it if you put your mind to it!
I dance: when I am alone and no one is watching
I sing: loud in the car alone
I don't always: stand up for myself
I argue: when I know I’m right

I write: print only
I win: when all the laundry is done, folded, and put away (I’m about 2 for 500)
I lose: or lost 14 pounds so far
I wish: I could spend more time scrapbooking
I listen: to the tv while falling asleep every night
I don't understand: the stock market right now
I can usually be found: working, doing housework, shopping, or at the gym
I watch: way too many tv shows this year
I need: to clean my garage for my yard sale next weekend
I forget: to pay my SRP bill last month
I am happy: to have such wonderful friends
there you have it...a little more than you probably wanted to know!
i tag: heidi, jenaye, joey

4 comments:

Laura Blue said...

that sucks that you forgot to pay your SRP bill last month. i hope you realized before you had to pay too much in fees. i forgot that you only had one brother...where have i been. well, i'm looking forward to seeing you in a few days. bring some warm clothes cuz it's cold. see you soon and good luck with the flight...it's short so it shouldn't be too bad. later

Julie said...

sounds great! see you tomorrow :)

shabbyscrapper said...

yeah for tagging!i always like learning a little more about my favorite people.
i am truly sorry for the loss your family is experiencing. i know how much you all care dabout your grandma and i pray that the lord will be with you all and give you the comfort you seek. i can't wait to have you all to myself the next few days and i will miss you terribly next week.

hope that doesn't sound too "funny"...if ya know what i mean.

love ya!!

Jenaye said...

So I was filling out my calendar a few days ago and realized that December is right around the corner.. which means: Christmas break is coming!!!! :) I miss you girls so much!