With only 7 weeks (hopefully less) to go, I am feeling great! For friends and family out there that don't see me often..this is what 33 weeks pregnant looks like for me. :)

Brookelyn's room is about 95% complete. The following pictures are of her crib and the wall painting that I am absolutley in LOVE with (thanks Jennifer for such a beautiful job). I will keep everyone posted as I start my 2 week dr appts tomorrow.

47 days!




5 comments:
OMGosh! That is absolutely adorable and you look fantastic! I cannot wait to meet her!
The baby's room turned out sooo cute!! I was scrolling down looking at the other posts & saw "the inspiration room" & I totally thought it was the same room. It took me a few to figure it out...you did a great job! And you look GREAT with just 6 weeks to go...so excited for you!
you look fab and the room is to die for!
oh wow, that is so adorable and just like the photo. What is that decor called? Cute as a button! and 7 weeks to go, wow, that seems fast. It flew! LOL
Good Luck and here's hoping that you are the on best of the last 7 inning stretch. LOL
congrats Julie! and that room is adorable and so are you!
Post a Comment