CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

one of a kind

I wanted to post this picture on Mother's Day and never got around to it. My mom found this picture a while ago and I just happened to stumble across it a few weeks ago. What a great picture! Four generations including both sides of my family. This is a one of a kind! I love to think back to those days. I'm sure I don't remember much at that age but memories of my childhood are very clear in my mind. I am so grateful for the family I have and all the love that surrounds my life.

To my mom:

You are the best mom I could every ask for
Your selflessness is incredible
You have always put my needs far before your own
You are the most positive person I know
You are beautiful inside and out
Your strong faith in Jesus is amazing
Your everyday guidance
Your hardworking skills that you have instilled in me
Your honesty

I LOVE U!!!


0 comments: