Yesterday my scrapbook friends and I got together (Leanne, we missed you again!). 2 weeks ago when we scrapped, I worked on my own wedding album and was able to finish it. But yesterday, I was working on one of my best friends. I was using an old Scrapworks Bay Box album (6x8). I completed 36 pages! The pictures that you see are a few of the pages I completed. Besides scrapbooking, we ate alot of good food (as we always seem to do). Susan, that cake was awesome (still saving my 2nd piece)! And did you know Pizza Hut has really good thin crust pizza, I thinks its my new fav. And we laughed through the entire day (I even cried at one point). Oh, the memories we have from days like that! I love hanging out with you girls can't wait til the 30th!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Where are you???
what??? i didn't know you had a blog!!! yeah!!! i'm adding you to my links...right...now!!!
yeah, it is nothing like yours. Just a way to keep in touch with family outside of az. Keep posting, I am addicted to your blog. I need you to teach me how do do a few things! :)
Post a Comment