So if you don't know, the color RED is my favorite. I have decorated our kitchen in an apple theme. Everything as red as possible. I am still trying to convince Ben that we need one red wall(but most of you know how he feels about paint). I decided to go with the apple theme after having several things leftover from my old classroom. The lamp that has apples in it was made by Becca and was a part of my old reading center and the apple cookie jar on top of my refrigerator was from Becca's mom and was used as my candy jar. So from those two items I expanded my collection of apples. The apple candle was from Susan as part of my birthday gift, and the other items are mostly from a store called Rustic Hutch. My newest addition is the cute little sponge from Bath and Body Works. Enjoy the pics of my kitchen decor!











0 comments:
Post a Comment