"Enjoy the little things, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." -Robert Brault
so you are hilarious...so there are 7 with my name. cool!
There are 769,339 people in the U.S. with the first name Sarah. That alone bugged me... I hate my name. Lol!But then it said combined with my somewhat unique last name, there are only 30 people in the U.S. with my name. Yay! I'm a little more non-generic...
julie there are 5 people in the US with my name thanks to you I know that.
It was so good to see you the other day! I am glad I got pink eye so I could leave work early and come hang with you all! ha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so you are hilarious...so there are 7 with my name. cool!
There are 769,339 people in the U.S. with the first name Sarah.
That alone bugged me... I hate my name. Lol!
But then it said combined with my somewhat unique last name, there are only 30 people in the U.S. with my name. Yay! I'm a little more non-generic...
There are 769,339 people in the U.S. with the first name Sarah.
That alone bugged me... I hate my name. Lol!
But then it said combined with my somewhat unique last name, there are only 30 people in the U.S. with my name. Yay! I'm a little more non-generic...
julie there are 5 people in the US with my name thanks to you I know that.
It was so good to see you the other day! I am glad I got pink eye so I could leave work early and come hang with you all! ha
Post a Comment