CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

fall Decor

I went shopping this weekend with my mom
and found this lovely wreath holder
and fall wreath.
I'm LOVIN' it!

(stay tuned for pictures from my trip back to PA last week)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the wreath and holder! Are you going to share where you found it?

Julie said...

thanks- the holder is from Jo-ann's and the wreath is from TJ-Max.

Jamie said...

Too stinkin' cute, I love it!

Laura Blue said...

i love it too. i wish phil didn't make fun of me for wanting to decorate for the seasons because i totally would. way cute

Laura Blue said...

i love it too. i wish phil didn't make fun of me for wanting to decorate for the seasons because i totally would. way cute

angiedunn said...

um, that's freaking cute! i love the holder & the wreath is one of the prettiest i've seen! so fall.

Jenn said...

I love it- so fun!