CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 02, 2007

halloween

I was so looking forward to passing out halloween candy for the first time in my own house! It was so cute to see all of the little kids dressed up.
My friend Ange and her husband brought over their two little boys Dominic (a transformer) and Devin (a cow). They were soo cute!!







My mom came by after work and she was dressed up as a Target employee (proud of her for actually dressing up for Bazzill's party)








and then Joey and the girls came by. Joey's costume (a homeless person willing to work for scrapbook supplies) cracked me up! Her hair stood straight up!








My favorite neighborhood kid costume was a little Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. She had the cutest curly hair and ruby slippers. About halfway through passing out candy...

I closed the door and said to Ben, "I feel like such a grown-up!" Watching all of those little kids and their parents walking up to Our very own Home to get candy made me realize that that will be Ben and I before we know it. Seems like just yesterday I was carving pumpkins with my baby brother!
(don't laugh at my old school scrapbooking talents)


The End (kylie at the end of a long halloween day)





Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

i'm lovin it! thanks for the update. i wish we would have stayed home to pass out candy. that could have been fun. well, miss you! hope all is going well with everything!

angiedunn said...

I'm dying at your mom's target worker costume! I seriously love it! I might steal the idea for next year. This year I felt like a dead-beat mom because I'm all ba-humbug about Halloween & stuff. I made a vow to dress up next year. Thanks for the idea!

Cute pics. Yummy candy.

{Lara} said...

Hi Julie, thrilled to have found your little spot! Nice to what you're doing on the other side of the world.
{Lara}