CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

one year already!

On Saturday, Ben and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. So can't believe a year has passed us by already. What a great one it has been! We went on a cruise, bought a house, lots of goodies to go in it, took a vacation to CA, Ben's company sent him back to school to become a captain of the Beech jet, and I made it back to PA twice to visit family and friends. We are so grateful for the blessings in our life.

To celebrate, Ben and I went to a restaurant called Top of the Rock @ the Buttes Resort in Phx. It was a great restaurant with an amazing view of the valley. After dinner, we drove to the Wright House (location of our wedding) and had our anniversary cake,

exchanged gifts, re lit our unity candle, and danced to what was our 1st dance song:Me & You by Kenney Chesney in the parking lot. Once we got home we watched our wedding video and relived the whole day. I would go back and do it all over again everyday, if I could. It was that perfect and wonderful!

I won't get tooooo sappy but... I am so lucky to have Ben as my husband! I love every moment we share together. He is working so hard to get us to the future that we are planning for, I love watching the relationship between him and my mom (they are so close and it means so much that he loves her so much) he IS putting up with all of my home decor projects (finally, getting some paint on my walls :) ) and oh so much more! I can't imagine a day without him in it. I am so in love with him and the life we have started together. To many, many, many more years of happiness with him!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy one year! Time does fly, so enjoy all your moments, especially before the babies start to come (which is just as fun too)!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary and many more to come!

I am so excited for you now that Ben has agreed to color the walls. It's all about compromise!

Susan

Anonymous said...

that was such a cute post! i almost started to cry {i was kinda tearin up}! i lvoe that you danced in the parking lot! i want to do that someday... :) congrats!!!

angiedunn said...

Okay, that's really romantic.

And how cute are you in your lil black dress? Um, so cute.

I'll be checking back for painting project pictures. (:

ForeverSarahLee said...

Cute dress Julie! And how fun... That entire day just sounds so perfect and completely sweet!!