No black Soot, No Flame, could it get any better? Yes, the scents are amazing!
With one warmer and a few scented wax bars your entire house will be filled with the rich aroma.
If you are familiar or have never heard of it before, I hope you will join us on Friday, November 30Th from 6:30-8:30.
For all of those hard to shop for family members, you can't go wrong. All orders will be shipped in time for Christmas.
Look forward to seeing you then! If you need directions to my house, you know how to reach me. Or email at julz7981@yahoo.com




6 comments:
I'm excited and planning on coming!!!
I'll be there to sniff my guts out. And order.
Sounds great! Do you need directions?
I am @ the store that night, so I won't make it, but I am ready to place my 1st Scentsy order!!!
Ooooo...I hope it was a raging success! Sorry I couldn't make it...but trust me, it was for the better. (:
Thank you... Thank you... Thank you for your help today. I called Morgan and we went over her hypothosis (did I even spell it right?) ughh... I'd rather write a research paper!
Post a Comment