CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 05, 2008

11 months away

11 months from today, my mom and I will be going to Celion Dion's 2008 World Tour. Ben and I gave mom 2 tickets for Christmas. Her and I have always talked of seeing her in Vegas, and never made it out there. Well, when I heard she was coming to Glendale in December there was no way we were missing it! Obviously by moms reaction she was a little shocked, surprised, and excited. So glad I could keep the secret from her for what seemed like forever!

Mom,
I am so looking forward to the wonderful weekend we will have. Going to the concert, staying overnight in Glendale, and shopping the next day. Can't wait to share those memories with you!

If you haven't heard Celion's new CD, it is worth checking out. #2 is my fav (this week)

4 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

awesome! this reminds me of the time chad gave me tickets to enrique iglesias! i was SO in love with him at the time and couldn't wait to see him in person. chad and laura went with me...what a great time we had!

i hope you and your mom have a GREAT time together. a night to remember for a very long time. and you both absolutley deserve this! i love you both. two awesome women who are great examples for me!

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout! what a great gift for your mom! that sounds like it will be a fun concert!

Laura Blue said...

thanks going to be so much fun you girls! can't wait to see pics and hear how it went... i know it's a long ways away, but it will be here sooner than you know. you're such a great daughter and she looks so stoked! have fun!

KP said...

hi julie!!!
just wanted to let you know i have a blog and that i miss you guys over there at scrapbooks etc!!