
Last night Ben took me out for my 1st real experience of sushi, and I must say, "I'm in LOVE!" We started off light and went on from there. He said I experienced maybe a 3 on the sushi scale. We had california rolls(crab mix, with cucumber and avacado), Rainbow(California roll with tuna, salmon, whitefish, shrimp, avacado and tobiko on top), Alaska(crab mix and crab stick, with salmon, whitefish, and lemon slices on top of wasabi mayo, and last but not least... my favorite the Dragon(Shrimp tempura, crab mix, and cucumber, with eel, avacado, and eel sauce on top. It was oh, so good! We even had a few leftover and I have been eating them throughout the day. I think we will be frequently visiting sushi houses more often!
For my second love in just two days, is this cute, ever-so stylish pair of sandles.

Do I need to say anymore? I wanted a pair in every color! Can't wait to wear them for Easter next sunday!




4 comments:
How did you like sushi??? I so wish I could like it but I just don't!~ I've never had the rolls though. But with what I have had- I am staying away from it all.
Adorable shoes too- love them!
yay an update!!! (: love the sandals! ok, so i don't like sea food {minus tuna} and i have never been brave enough to try sushi. do you like sea food? just curious. also, i never thanked you for calling me the day i left! that was seriously SO sweet! i was right at the security check thing, so i couldn;t talk long, sorry! but again, that was so nice of you!
no, I am not a big seafood fan. I like fish, but not fishy fish, and it usually has to be breaded and like long john silver's style. I didn't think I would like it either but have found myself excited for the next time.
Becky, can you email me your working plans for when you get back? Julz7981@yahoo.com
Thanks, we miss you much!!!
Ok... I am glad you loved the sushi. I'm a big fan as well.
And holy dang... Where did you get those shoes? They ARE utterly adorable! ;0)
Post a Comment