1 - Five places that I go to over and over: SB Etc, La Fitness, Fry's, Chipotle, Kohl's
2 - Five people who e-mail me (regularly) : Ben, Kelly, Biggest Loser, Prevention, Southwest Airlines
3 - Five favorite places to eat: Quiznos, Chiptole, Carrabas, Texas Roadhouse, Uncle Sal's
4 - Five places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, Paris, Alaska, Pennsylvania, in bed
5 - Five TV shows I watch all the time: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, American Idol, Brothers & Sisters, Extreme Home Makeover
Here's what you are supposed to do…and please don't spoil the fun…tag 5 people to post this on their blog...
Friday, May 09, 2008
5,5,5
Posted by Julie at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ok, this was a cute post. but why does biggest looser e-mail on a regular basis? just curious. miss you julie and hope everything is going good for you. wish you would update more... but totally understand cuz you're a busy woman
ooo...i wanna play! this was fun to read!
Uncle Sal's in S. Scottsdale? It's such a small place but odd because I've been there!
hi julie! how are you doing?
ya i am really excited to come home..i CANNOT wait! as for working plans, i am actually going to try to work someplace close to asu if i can. i have waitressing experience so will probably do that. BUT if those plans fall through...i appreciate your letting me come back to the store! i miss you guys!!
Happy belated Birthday!!!! Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment