Ben and I turned 27 yesterday! For any of you out there that don't know...Ben and I do share the same birth date. In case your wondering, I am the older one by about 12 hours :)My day started off great. I got up bright and early (4:55 am) and headed to the gym to meet Joey for my am workout.
Then came home, got ready for work and headed out. Later in the morning the ever so thoughtful girls that I work with filled my world with several new tops, a necklace, purse, decor store gc, & MAC Makeup gc. I loved all of it! They were so generous and I enjoy all of our working days together. Thanks a million SB Etc Girls!!! Love ya

(Christmas morning @ work)
I then came home to a wonderful Italian meal cooked by Ben. My mom joined us for dinner and was there as we exchanged gifts. Ben got sandals and clothes and I got flowers, nail gc, and new brakes on the Rav. We also enjoyed ice cream cake from DQ. The best! Thanks honey for making my day special. Love you!
Today (7/10) I met up with 2 of my "bestest" friends, Ange and Becca. We met for dinner at Oregano's. We enjoyed salad, pizza, and dessert of course! I got a really cute card from Ange with a gc and Becca surprised me BIG TIME with tickets to see Carrie Underwood in concert on Nov. 7th. I said months ago I would do anything to see her in concert, and now I get to! Thanks Becca! I am so excited and can't wait to share the memories with you! Thanks girls for dinner and the time spent together.


Last Sunday, Joey and her girls took me out for an early b-day lunch to Texas Roadhouse. Love the food there! I thought I could get away with not being embarrassed by having them sing to me but I was wrong. If you have ever been to Roadhouse, you know what they make you do if its your birthday. Well, I knew what was about to happen to me but Joey and the girls did not. This made it even funnier to them. I was a good sport and Joey has a feel pics on her blog if you want to check them out. Go to http://aintlifegrand.typepad.com/. Thanks girls for the fun lunch and Target shopping.
Thanks a million to everyone that made my birthay such a GREAT one!!!




7 comments:
those sbe girls always did spoil me. that's cool that you guys share the same b-day. i knew that but for some reason i thought it was in different years, but that's cool. happy birthday to you and it looks like you got lots of fun new cloths. happy b-day ben. miss you julie
Happy Birthday! I posted the belated one but I was early. I knew it was the 10th but had no idea what day it was when I posted! It's been a long week. Let me know when you are headed out to the piano bar.
thanks girls! Laura, we sure do miss you too! Jenn, it might actually be like friday or saturday the 25th or 26th. My PA friend is coming into town that weekend. Will call
It's so good to see you updated your blog. What a great picture of you and Ben. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Let's celebrate again when Kelly is here.
I'm so glad you had such a great birthday! And I must say.. I'm WAY jealous about the Carrie Underwood concert tickets... she's definitely one of my faves!
we don't spoil you...we LOVE you! it is not spoiling if the recipient truly deserves the gifte they are given. and no one deserves to be showered with gifts more than you!
love you!
i didn't know you got carrie underwood tickets!!! that's awesome! i'm most jealous of your brakes though, not going to lie! ha ha! mine are getting squeaky! glad you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment