3 weeks and 3 days ago our lives changed forever. We welcomed a perfectly healthy, happy, (and because I am her mother I can say) a beautiful little girl into our lives! I appologize for everyone out there that keeps checking to see if I have updated this blog, I can't lie...the first 2 weeks were a challenge. I had never had less sleep, cried more tears (sometimes for reasons I couldn't explain)and loved anything more than this. Even at times when I had a moment to possibly blog I found myself just staring at her! Below are some pictures from the past 3 weeks. I can't even believe how much she has grown already. I will make a better effort to post pictures more frequently.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
She is so cute and you look fantastic! She is definitely one lucky little girl to have you as her mom!!!
I'm proud of you for blogging! Love the pictures so please keep them coming! She may look like Ben, but she gets her beauty from you! :)
simply adorable. Need I say more.
I remember my husband putting the shirt over the head also. Crazy dads, that is why they love them so. Our Jesus needed a blanket over both ears while he was in his swing. LOL
Good size baby and great inches.
I need to get you a gift. :)
Congrads again.
Surely enjoy the photos as it takes those 1st two weeks and also times passed to bond. that is perfectly ok, take good care of YOU!!!!
She is so cute and I LOVE those cheeks!!!!
oh julie, truly a perfect baby! love the pictures! if you need anything let me know!
i'm so happy i finally got to see her! she's precious! congrats again!!!
Post a Comment