These pictures were taken at 7 weeks. How fast time is going! She has changed so much in the past two weeks. She is full of smiles and personality...we love to just talk. read, and sing to her and watch the reaction we get. She went to the dr's for her 2 month check up on Tuesday. She is 12 pounds and 24.25 inches long. A very healthy baby!






3 comments:
oh she is so sweet! I can't tell whom she looks like more. she changes so much, cute!
and I need to buy you something for her. Does she need anything?
and what is her theme? the birds and something. Yikes I forgot. :)
and I love how you did the photos!
she is absolutely beautiful julie! she's getting so big already. how is everything going?
I love new pictures!! So pretty! I can't wait to see more photos. :)
Post a Comment